Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Card for Today...



Sorry it is late. Those of you (Quiana) who follow my other blog know about my coupon craziness and how Super K-Mart's Double Coupon Event can disrupt the lives of couponers everywhere.
I LOVE the colors in this card...except the two gray dots with the sentiment. I think if I were to redo this card, I would make the circles at the top yellow or light green instead. I may do a remake of this one tomorrow to see how it looks. As usual, I used my Papertreyinc card stock as the base. I also used the Scrapbook Kit Paper Birthday Polka Dot Paper. The ribbon is from Joann and the stamp is from Stampin' Up. I believe it is retired, it says 2004 on the block. I bought it on eBay a few months back. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs I Follow