Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Good Crafter Needs a Space.

A good crafter needs a space. Nothing spectacular just a place to put their supplies and feel comfortable. I was just on YouTube and see some people are blessed to have a full basement or an available bedroom/office as their crafting space. That would be wonderful to have... unfortunately like many, I do not have that much room to spare. However, I am lucky. I do have part of my bedroom that I can use as my new crafting cove. I am on a tight budget, so I have only allowed $35.00 and any spare change I can round up for the project (this does include checking the couch cushions);-). The great thing is last summer I bought paint for my bedroom and was too busy/lazy to get the job done. So I will have to get creative and scrounge up some free labor to get the room painted, use and reuse many of hundreds of containers that I have bought over the years in thoughts of getting my room organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs I Follow