Monday, July 5, 2010

An Update on My Challenge




Okay, so I finished the stationery box. It turned out great, and I was inspired to create more. Plus, Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon which sparked the idea of an all night card making session. Of course it was just that...an idea. I made one card with the Debbie Mum paper, and I was kind of turned off by it. I am hoping to find some creativity somewhere to finish up my challenge. I think I am going to work on my scrapbook pages and see if I can sneak in the Debbie Mum paper there to swap out and still fulfill my challenge.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the card. You are to hard on yourself. Keep going you are on a roll :)
    Sandy R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! I am working on a page and should have it loaded sometime tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the card is cute also.

    You posted a comment on my blog about having trouble with Stampin Up paper. Before I even got my baby cricut a few years ago I read somewhere about the settings to use for Stampin Up paper and it's been working fine for me and I've never had a problem unless my matt needed cleaning. Maybe you've tried these settings but this is what I use on both my baby cricut and expression. Interal Blade set at 5, Speed 4 (high), and Pressure 5 (max).

    Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I haven't made any baby boy cards but this one is inspiring! You are working that Debbie mum...keep 'en coming:)

    ReplyDelete

Blogs I Follow