Saturday, July 10, 2010

Today Was a Great Day!


First, today was my brother's graduation party. He had one on his mom's side in June, so today he had one with our side of the family. It is always so nice to see my family. My aunts are so sweet and funny. My cousin Erica and her husband Pete gave my brother this box with 100 singles taped together. When he pulled the tag out of the box they all came rolling out. It was such a cute idea. We all are laughing because it is going to take him a long time to take the tape off all of them.




Second, my BFF Quiana sent me the cutest Thank You card in the mail. I am in love with it. Her daughter, my Goddaughter, turned two at the end of June. They had a Minnie Mouse Luau theme. The invitations were adorable, so of course she had to outdo herself with the thank you cards. I hope you guys enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. My CARD!!! I am a published crafter on the blogs...lol! glad you liked it and thanks again for the space on your fab blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Blogs I Follow