Friday, July 30, 2010

To CHA or Not to CHA....

That was the question this morning. I have been emotionally exhausted these past few days, hence the reason I haven't posted. I forgot CHA was even today. I thought it was Saturday and Sunday. Well that was until my best crafting buddy, Quiana, called me this morning, and was surprised I wasn't in my car on my way to Rosemont. While we were talking, I was debating on whether I should go or not. It is not that I didn't want to go. CHA was going to be the highlight of my summer (besides hanging out with my favorite person in the whole wide world, my son). It is just I feel a little overwhelmed. School starts back for me in less than a month, and my son starts Kindergarten in a few short weeks too. There is so much to do to get ready for this upcoming school year. Plus I had kind-of dropped the ball on the whole thing...I didn't sign up for workshops or find anyone who could go with me. Quiana is out of town at her cousin's wedding...she didn't feel right ditching the wedding for CHA---I see where her priorities are--LOL!!

However after my son so sweetly offered to go with me to keep me company and Quiana reminded me that I need to go and do it for myself, I stopped feeling sorry for myself and got ready and headed out to Rosemont. And I am so glad I did. I had an amazing time. I cannot believe how much fun I had without doing any of the workshops. So here are some pictures of a few things that I made at the JoAnn's Booth. I hope you enjoy.




This was the make and take from JoAnn's booth using Core'dinations cardstock. I was amazed at how easy it was to make this adorable layout using this cardstock. I even got a sample of their cardstock. I cannot wait to play with it.

***********************************************


I also made this at the JoAnn's booth. I thought this card was so cute. The background is made by using one of EK Success's new punches....I forgot the name of it...Starburts?? and a these adorable alien 3-D stickers that are new to JoAnn's.

************************************************


This paper gift bag was made using Fiskars new self-inking roller stamps, and Fiskars rotary scalloped paper cutter. This was a quick and easy project using some really awesome new products from Fiskars.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. I will most more tomorrow. I have a ton more to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs I Follow