Friday, July 16, 2010

Two Quick and Cute Cards



This card was super simple, and I love how it turned out.

Recipe:
Jubilee Cartridge "You Rock" cut at 2 1/4
Black Card Stock from Papertrey Ink for the base of the A2 card
DCWV Pink from their Glitter Stack for the layer
DCWV Guitar patterned paper from their Rock Star Stack for the second layer
KI Memories Black Striped Ribbon from JoAnn's





This card kind of evolved. I bought Inkadinkado floral stamp set from JoAnn's and I thought it would cut out nicely with my square punch from EK Success. Which it does, but it didn't look right with the layer. So I had to cut another layer using my paper trimmer. But eitherway, I like the look.

Recipe:
Yellow cardstock for the base of the A2 card, either Papertrey Ink or Stampin' Up
DCWV yellow floral paper for the layer from their Pocket Full of Posie Stack
Inkadinkado Florish stamp
Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant Paper and Ink
Core'dinations Pearly White Card Stock
Marcella by K Victoria Butterfly Demensional Stickers
Stampin' Up God's Blessing Stamp

Challenge Count Down
19 Cards
4 Layouts
1 Article

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are really nice! You did a great job, you are cranking them out now...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the cards. Thank you for commenting on my blog. It excites my granddaughter when she gets to share my blog. She said today that she felt important. I told her well sweetie, you are important. She said why grandma, I said because you have one of the most kind and loving heart of anyone I know and that makes you am important person to all of us.

    I told her people need kindness and sometimes just a smile or friendly hello brighten someone day who was feeling kinda low. She understood then.

    She has been crafting with me for years, but we only started paper crafting this year. I would go in crafts in the past and wonder why people we so in love with paper, lol. Now I know why.

    Anyways enough of my late night chatting. love your blog and hope I get a chance to stop back by again. I am raising 3 grandchildren and busy busy. I started this blog just to have some me time.

    Chris
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ps I posted another giveaway on my blog to night. please tell your friends about it

    ReplyDelete

Blogs I Follow