Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Another Late Night of Watching YouTube Hoping to be Inspired!
When the creative juices are not flowing or I would like to add a new technique to my card making repertoire, I love to watch some of the talented ladies on YouTube. I take their ideas and tweak them to suit my purpose. A lot of people call it "scraplifting". From what I understand it is perfectly acceptable, as long as you give credit to the person(s). It is kind of like citing your sources when writing. I will have to show my students this post, so they understand how giving credit can transfer to other parts of their lives. Here is what I came up with...

Work Cited

Click on the links below to see the YouTube videos that inspired the cards above.

How to make the oragami shirts

How to make the gate card

How to make the shirt card with the buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs I Follow