Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nothing Can Top Meeting Robyn, Karlee, and Emma, BUT

the second day of CHA did not disappoint. Saturday I was more focused, and had plan in mind when I arrived. First, I hit the PaperTrey Ink booth for their amazing make-and-takes. Below are pictures of the projects I made on both Friday and Saturday.

The Best Wishes Card was one of PaperTrey Ink's (PTI) make-and-take on Friday. Very simple card that is elegant and fun. The stamp set was a CHA exclusive set. It was a free gift if you spent a certain amount in their store.
****************************************************

This flower pin was another one of their make-takes on Friday. It was made using the their flower die, their perfect match felt, and the Cuttlebug. It took only a few minutes to make, and was a lot of fun. I do not currently own any of their dies but I would highly recommend them. They sold out of a lot of their dies and paper by Saturday afternoon.
************************************************


Is this card so neat? I made this one on Saturday at the PTI Make-and-Take. This cheery card with the coordination envelope had me sold on their dies. The die cut two pieces of patterned paper using the Cuttlebug like butter. Sadly this die was also sold out. I spoke with their very helpful staff, and they told me they should have the dies in and ready to buy on their site by Wednesday.
********************************************

This is the quickest and easiest Christmas Card...and of course this stamp set was sold out too. It just shows how great their product really is, because it sold out on Friday before this make-and-take on Saturday. Thanks for stopping by, and visiting me.

6 comments:

  1. Great cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blah love your cards you did a nice job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW all of these are wonderful! I found you through Momo. Isn't this the sweetest thing she is doing for us. So many great blogs we would have missed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute cards. Momo sent me and now I am a follower. I am looking forward to see what you come up with next. I am new to blogging and only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by, look around and grab a button.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogs I Follow